What im working on

On WWE 2k14, I spend a lot of time on the creation modes. This includes modes like Create a superstar, Create an entrance, Create a move-set, Create an arena and Create a logo. but my favorite of all is Create a story.

This mode has been around since Smackdown vs. Raw 2010. At this point story mode wasn’t as advanced as it was today. there were a lot less options to choose from. In the next game, Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 they added branching. This means that when you make your story you could have paths. For example: You have daniel bryan vs Triple H at Wrestlemania. Daniel Bryan wins. When Daniel Bryan wins, the next match is Randy Orton, Batista and Daniel Bryan for the WWE championship. Now back too the first match, if Triple H wins the next match could be Randy Orton, Batista and Triple H for the WWE championship. This is paths. You may not’ve understood that, although if i do a tutorial you may learn more.

Back on topic. In the next game they also introduced user/com. Now in the previous story mode you could only make a player user or computer. Witch means that you can have only 1 player playing as the user and it must be player 1. So in 2011 when they introduced user/com. you could use this on a player, witch means that just at the start at the match the user/com players will start as computer, then any player can press x therefore being able to choose from any user/com players. any controler can do this, so that means that you can make 2 player stories.

In WWE 12 in 2012 they updated… NOTHING!

I WWE 13 in 2013 they made more scences, witch meant that there were a lot more ways of making a great story, but yet, not important.

In WWE 2K14 they only updated the glitches in the mode, witch i talked about in another post called “what problems have been fixed in WWE 2K14 since WWE 13”

These are some stories that I have finished.

1. The Shields rampage! [finished]
2. Daniel Bryan vs Brock Lesnar for AJ Lee [finished] [on YouTube]
3. Cena joins the shield [finished]
4. Death Story [finished] [like wrestling dead but very immature]

My favorite story so far that was made by somone else was “The Wrestling Dead” witch i recomend to everyone, even my classmates. Its actully more comedy then wrestling.

I also have created Kurt Angle and roman reigns witch is really good.

It may be a big post but it contains great info of Story mode and other modes of the Creation suite. i hope you enjoyed.
Ado_moonboot.